Monday, April 12, 2010

A Guergis Prediction

I'm going to go out on a limb here. Helena Guergis is stupid, arrogant, and married to the ultimate sleaze ball. I don't doubt she's been wined and dined by lobbyists, but I'd suggest that she hasn't done anything illegal. Unethical, probably, but the Mounties aren't going to slap the 'cuffs on her.

My guess, Harper's over-the-top reaction is play acting. He boots her from caucus, RCMP comes back and says she's clean, Harper appears at a press conference with her, both glowing in their vindication.

I say this because of her flat out denials in the press. If they honestly thought she was going to get arrested, you know Harper would have her locked in the basement of the Hill.

2 comments:

  1. Could also be a diversion from her goofball husband's antics and seemingly lucky break from the federal crown prosecutor. Something went on behind the scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I just don't understand the denials for the press and the nonsense about having it quickly resolved. If you're guilty, you have to be some kinda stupid to draw attention to yourself like that. I know she's stupid, but I also know there are CPC lapdogs hovering around telling her not to be stupid.

    ReplyDelete